**

**

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wooohooohoohooo!

Well kids, today has been one of ups and downs.  Down - I was starving and all the veggies and crap in my lunch box looked completely insufficient, so I had Dairy Queen :(  Wah-wah-wahhhhh.  Ups - BodyCombat was AWESOME!!!  I was fighting my back the whole time, but I felt so energized and completely and utterly jazzed at the end!  When we were doing abs at the end, I had my hands under my head and I was sweating so much it felt like I just got out of the shower.  Gross in the coolest way ever!!  It's been so long since I'm felt just so empowered and completely in control of my own destiny.  Plus, I got home and still did my abs and squats that are part of my 30 day challenge.  Got to the point where I almost threw up, but I didn't - so we're still on Cloud9 :)  I'm exhausted, but still so happy and mentally firing on all cylinders.  It's days like today that remind me why I love working out.

Tomorrow is running - let's do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment