**

**

Monday, January 20, 2014

Step to it!

Hello dear friends!

Guess what!  I've lost 5 lbs since 1/7!  Hooray!

Guess what else - I've found a new blog site that I love!  It's called Tone It Up and it's my new favorite thing.  I tried to create my own workout calendar, but I think I was a bit unrealistic.  I was also very very uncreative.  Same thing over and over - no wonder it wasn't working!  TIU  sent me my weekly calendar an it's varied and it's wonderful.  They also told me to look back over my journey and write about it.  About my failure an my successes and to see just how far I've really come.  I think this "entire me" approach is going to be very beneficial...  Their abs workout for today was really difficult - I have issues with plank and downward dog and such for long periods of times not only because of my pansy-ass abs, but my wrists start really hurting as well :(  I tried to modify it, but I wound up just adding my own thing that worked better with my body.  As I get stronger, I hope to be able to do it their way for longer and longer until I don't have to do substitutions!

I did Step as well tonight and let me tell you - I feel super uncoordinated!  I did it and I put a lot of effort into it, but it was not a pretty sight I can tell you that.  But I was there and I sweated it out and that ladies and gentlemen, is what it's all about ;)

Tune in tomorrow for Tales from BodyCombat!

No comments:

Post a Comment