**

**

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Deja Vu

So, I'm back on the bandwagon again everyone!  I know, deja vu, am I right?  After Tough Mudder I took a break for a few days because, well, hell, I deserved.  But a few days turned in to a few weeks and an additional 7lbs because I was eating like I was still working out every day.  Bad news bears.  So, I'm back.... again.

I backed up a bit in my running program to week 4, day 1 just to get myself slowly back in to things again and it felt fabulous!  After about a half an hour of the program, topped off with a speed 7.5 run segment tacked on at the end for good measure, I decided I wasn't done.  So I bumped my incline up to 15 and kept on going for another half a mile at a huge incline.  I had TacoBell for lunch today, so I decided I still wasn't done and went for 20 minutes/6.25 miles on the bike.  I was going to follow up with abs, but there was a very strong skinny girl in the groupx room where I do my core and resistance training and I really didn't feel like struggling next to her.  I know that everyone had to start somewhere and I shouldn't compare myself to her, but I did, and I will and I can't help it.  I'm a girl and I judge myself against those around me, along with 90% of the women out there.

I know I still didn't earn the calorie deficit required for weight loss today, but it felt really good to get back on the treadmill.  To top it all off, I didn't even have any back pain!  It's good to be back... again ;)

PS - Carey and I might have found a house!  We sent in our rental app today.  Icing on the cake - it's less than a mile from Liz :)  Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I like so many things about this I can't even begin =)

    ReplyDelete