**

**

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Kicking butt style

Hello all!

I've decided to change my work schedule to 7 - 4 so that way I can take a full hour for lunch.  What am I doing with so much time do you ask?  Why running of course!  Yesterday was my first day and it felt wonderful.  That break during the work day was so needed and I came back totally rejuvenated and in a much better mood than when I first started my run!  It was also nice because when I went to the gym last night, I only had to do weights/the TM work out.  It was the first time I've really tried to do it all the way through and oh my goodness - it's so hard!  It's just really stressing to my how much trouble I'm in...  I mean, I know circuit training is hard when you first start it, even if you're in great shape, but oh man!  Hopefully, doing this 3 - 4 times a week will really help boost me to the point where I'm not completely f'd - just mostly ;).

My body is hurting today though!  Including, oddly enough, the top of my left foot.  My plan was to do another day in the program, but I may either repeat yesterday or just do a 15 minute tabatta to try not to push myself too hard.  I know I need to push, but I can not afford to get injured at this stage of the game!  Body pump is tonight, so that's exciting!  I'm so tired every night now, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.  Let's just see how long I can keep this up!  Most awkward part - I'm showering about 3 times a day now!  I'm going to go through a lot of soap...

No comments:

Post a Comment